Air Conditioner Maintenance TipsTo help you get ready for the summer season, we recommend that you have your air conditioner checked annually in order to ensure it is operating at peak efficiency. Remember, higher efficiency means lower energy bills!
As part of our standard AC maintenance, CoreTemp will perform the following tasks:
- Inspect the operation of the condenser fan motor
- Check the amperage of the compressor to prevent early burn out of the compressor unit
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil
- Test the operation and condition of the compressor contactor
- Check all electrical connections to the compressor and condensor fan
- Inspect the refrigerant and ensure appropriate levels of the superheat and sub-cooling temperatures
- Check the temperature rise across the evaporator coil
- Flush the condensate drain
- Inspect blower assembly operation
- Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories
If you suspect that you have an issue with your air conditioning system, call us at 416-520-0574 and we will be happy to help diagnose and repair your problem.