Air Conditioning SystemsFrom our years of experience, CoreTemp recommends and installs Lennox air conditioners. Their residential Elite® Series line of air conditioning products feature high-performance compressors for proven efficiency, noise reduction, and reliable performance.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 16.20 SEER – can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- ENERGY STAR® qualified – meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil – provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Sound levels as low as 70 dB – much quieter than a standard air conditioner
- Precision-engineered scroll compressor – special compressor sound-dampening system assures smooth, quiet operation
- Precision-balanced direct-drive fan – delivers quiet operation
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant – provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet – heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge&trade louver design – allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes – prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- May be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage.
CoreTemp recommends that you have your air conditioner serviced on a regular basis. Learn more about the maintenance of your air conditioning system.